Engineering Manager (Sportsbook)
Team Lead for a team of engineers and QAs, responsible for creating the Greatest Gaming Experience for Sports in a highly competitive and fast paced industry.
Leading the team, building trust and accountability with colleagues, responsible for delivering on the product roadmap and working together with the extended team of
product managers, product specialists, designers and leaders, to deliver company strategic goals and initiatives.
You can develop, coach and help a team of developers reach their maximum potential, through clear targets and goals, and our supporting career progression framework. Acting as
a role model by living the Leo Culture, ensuring your and your team's every day contribution brings us closer to our common passion: Creating the Greatest I-Gaming Experience.
What I've been doing:
- Take lead in the team's daily work and deliver a quality product to offer a customer first Greatest Gaming Experience for Sports.
- Drive hypothesis driven development, outcome focus and being able to guide the team in value creation.
- As a team effort, take ownership of the delivery of the product roadmap, and ensure best practice from a technical perspective.
- Learn how to navigate the volatile business environment of online gaming.
- Encourage a fun, healthy, collaborative engineering culture.
- Continuously seek to improve both your product and ways of working in the team.
- Inspire knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Actively work across teams to strengthen Team Leo.
- Responsible for retaining competence and recruiting top talent.
- Inspire climate for new innovative ideas to the team (technology, features or ways of working).
- Enable lean and data driven ways of working to help the team deliver value efficiently.
- Drive ways of working on agile principles.